The Oom Yung Doe School of Cambridge teaches 8 complete traditional martial arts. The 8 martial arts taught include Kong Su/Tae Kwon Do, Aikido/Hapkido, Udo/Jujitsu, Samurai Sword, Tai Chi Chung, Bagua Chung, Kung Fu, Ship Pal Gae (18 Weapons).
Traditional martial arts is one of the safest and fastest ways to improve your mind, body, and spirit.
CLASSES FOR ALL AGES
- Develop skill and ability that directly improve longevity
- Quickly gain confidence that leads to better decision making
- Dramatically increase energy level
- Improve your quality of life
Juniors & Children can:
- Increase self-respect and in turn respect for others
- Gain skills and self-defense that build confidence
- Develop determination resulting in improved academics
- Enhance self-understanding, which improves character
WEEKLY CLASS SCHEDULE
TEACHING 8 COMPLETE MARTIAL ARTS
- Kong Su (Tae Kwon Doe)
- Tai Chi Chung
- Kung Fu
- Bagwa Chung
- Aikido / Hapkido
- Kom Do (Samurai Sword)
- Udo (Jui Jitsu)
- Ship Pal Gye (18 Chinese Weapons)
The school is easily accessible from Cambridge, Somerville, Arlington, and Belmont.