Main Instructor – Andrew Moise
Andrew has been training in Oom Yung Doe for over 10 years. He is a 4th degree black belt and state level gold medalist. He graduated from Carnegie Mellon University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
“I had a lot of options for what to do with my life. I decided to become a full time instructor because I saw a much deeper meaning to what I’m able to accomplish by teaching. Helping other people to improve themselves is the deepest and most rewarding thing I’ve ever done.”
Address – 298 Walnut Street, Newton
Adult Lesson Schedule
- Monday through Friday: 7:00 PM – 7:45 PM
- Monday through Friday: 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM
- Beginners: Tuesday / Thursday 6:00 PM – 6:30 PM
Kids’ Lesson Schedule
- Ages 6-12: Monday / Wednesday / Friday: 5:30 PM – 6:15 PM
- Beginners and championship training: Monday / Wednesday / Friday 5:00 PM – 5:30 PM
Contact us to set up a time to stop by. See for yourself what you can achieve!