Traditional Martial Arts (TMA) has been in the United States for over 42 years. Now, for the first time in the United States, students ages 8 to 70+, at any skill level, can learn powerful developmental techniques directly from a TMA master through the TMA Championship Program. Since the Championship Program’s release in 2013, many individuals have already made tremendous improvements to their lives, as well as building extraordinary skill and ability:
Students have achieved these extraordinary results because Oom Yung Doe is a Traditional martial art, not a common martial art or sport. The goal of TMA is not to learn how to win a competition with an opponent, but to learn how to win over yourself.
In East Asia, achieving the position of TMA Tournament Champion is one of the highest accomplishments a person can reach. With diligent practice, it is possible within 3 to 6 months to become a Traditional Martial Arts champion and gain the recognition and the mental and physical benefits that last a lifetime.
See for yourself what you can achieve.
Championship Program Overview
The intent of the program is to give practitioners of all levels the opportunity to learn directly from a 9th Degree Traditional Martial Arts Master while developing a specialty in a given form or weapon. The 6 month program includes:
- One Chung Dan Hyung Form taught by the Master Level Teaching Team. Chung Dan Hyung Forms develop the whole body, internally and externally, quickly bringing the mind, body, and spirit into balance. Example forms and weapons include drunken fist, tiger, monkey, snake, eagle, iron hand, samurai sword and 18 Chinese weapons.
- Two personal coaching session from a Chong Sa Bu (a 9th Degree Black Belt Traditional Martial Arts Master): During these lessons your “Chung Dan Hyung” is adjusted to your specific body type and ability, enabling you to reach your optimal health and physical state. These lessons are typically spaced 2-3 months apart so you have time to practice and absorb the movement.
- Review with a local Instructor, helping you absorb the fundamentals of your “Chung Dan Hyung” Form, as well as receiving the correct preparation for a demonstration in a Traditional Martial Arts Tournament. In addition, you will be shown advanced curriculum forms to enhance your overall development.
The goal is to help you quickly develop skill and ability in a specialty of your choice and prepare you to be able to successfully compete in a Traditional Martial Arts Tournament. Taking multiple Championship programs will accelerate your overall development and ability.
To learn see the schedule for past and upcoming Chung Dan Hyung seminars, visit our local seminars page.
Championship training is available to instructors, students, and the general public for:
- $1550 for weapons training
- $1400 for adult non-weapon training
- $1150 for child (17 years old and younger) non-weapon training