The goal of Traditional Martial Arts is to challenge yourself, or “win over yourself,” to reach your fullest potential for your ultimate mental, physical and spiritual development; this is success. This success directly improves every aspect of your life: inner peace, confidence, communication, relationships, and mental and physical health.
Here are three clear ways to see what you can achieve through Oom Yung Doe training:
- See for yourself what ability instructors and students can demonstrate. Anyone who is able to teach will be able to clearly demonstrate that they, and their students, have developed skill.
- Hear what students say about the results of their training. Benefits of training are not limited to visible skill. Improving your condition produces more energy, lower stress, increased confidence, and overall, an improvement to your daily quality of life.
- Try for yourself. If you start today, then improving yourself will start today. If you wait a week, then you will fall one week behind where you could have been.
8 Martial Arts – Monthly Membership
Oom Yung Doe offers fundamental training in 8 complete martial arts for a $190 per month membership*. Each day there is a specific focus on one of the 8 martial arts taught in Oom Yung Doe.
* $190 / month does not include training equipment or test fees. Training can be placed on hold or cancelled at any time with 30 days notice.
Championship Coaching Program – Learn Directly From a Master
On this program, students of all levels have the opportunity to learn directly from a 9th Degree International Master and to develop skill in a specialty form or weapon. On this program, you learn a Chung Dan Hyung form or weapon plus you receive coaching directly from a Master to help fit the form to your body type and specific direction on how to quickly maximize your development and skill. Through practice you can develop a high level of skill and competence in a specific form or weapon as well as greatly accelerate your development. Benefits of this program include:
- Greatly enhanced skills and abilities
- Stronger immune system and greater internal energy
- Improved confidence and self defense skills
- Greater mental strength and a calmer outlook
- Improved communication and better decision-making
- Enhanced longevity and quality of life
This video shows skill and ability that is developed through championship training:
Championship Coaching is a 6-month program, tuition is $1540-1705. Learn more about Championship Coaching.
Try for yourself
The surest way to see what you can gain from training is to try for yourself. Anyone can schedule a time to come in and meet with an instructor; if you then want to try the training for yourself, you can attend an introductory lesson for $30.